Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online. Designed specifically for tablets and smartphones, the free-to-play MMOG set in outer space is available on Google Play and is looking for brave space commanders to explore the galaxy in pursuit of fame and fortune. Versions for iOS, Windows Phone and other platforms will follow shortly. Players can also take on missions or attack other starship captains in action-packed space combat, hunt other players for bounty points, rise to the top of the leaderboard, and become the most feared starship pilot in the universe.
In the course of the game, players can also join forces with friends and go bounty-hunting together. Player clans can conquer entire star systems to gain control over the ore deposits, and charge concession fees from other players for ores mined in these sectors. A large-scale war for dominance over the galactic sectors thus unfolds.
For more information, visit the official website at www.gamesfoundation.com/hyperion/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.
- Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
- Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-p...
- Elvenar Beta Impressions - Browser Fantasy Strategy Game
- The beta of InnoGames’ Elvenar is an interesting proposition. Elvenar has not yet announced any PVP.