Huxley is Still Alive
We’re pleased to announce that Huxley: The Dystopia is still alive – meaning, it hasn’t been canceled. The game was originally announced back in 2005 as an Xbox 360 FPS, but is something much different today – a free to play MMOFPS. It went through numerous rounds of beta testing, but the game was delayed numerous times, but as of August 28, 2010 ijji announced that they will be transferring future international publishing rights for Huxley: The Dystopia back to Webzen – the game’s developer. Webzen intends to self-publish the game world-wide, much like how they already self-publish Mu Online, Archlord and Soul of the Ultimate Nation. The folks over at ijji will still be assisting in the launch of Huxley though – as both Webzen and ijji are owned by the large South Korean company – NHN Games.
Huxley Gameplay Screenshot
For those that haven’t heard of Huxley – It’s a 3D MMOFPS game built on the Unreal 3 Engine. There is still no definitive release date for Huxley, but it’s good to hear that the project is still alive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Green Ranger & More
- A major new update has hit Power Rangers: Legacy Wars today, introducing League 6, a Theatre Mode, and new Warriors.
- War Thunder: 3rd wave for 'Ground Forces' beta begins
- The third wave of Closed Beta for Ground Forces has begun, opening up the newest portion of popular hit franchise and military MMO game War Th...
- Spirit Tales explains Open Beta delay
- In response to the sudden delay of the Spirit Tales open beta test, community manager Elliott (Colbeagle) has posted answers to some commonly ...