Hungry Pets Revolt In Grand Chase
SG Interactive has announced a new event dungeon for players of Grand Chase.
The swashbuckling feline Purrthos has let the pets into a revolution for more food and has set eyes on the Queen of Serdin’s birthday banquet. Players may use invitations to the banquet to access the dungeon, where stats will be normalized and potions will be unusable. Rewards will include gold coins, Grand Chase Necklaces, a Feeding Frenzy! Crest, Pet Purrthos Card, and Refinery and Reinforcement Chests. The dungeon will be available until September 18.
SG Interactive also publishes Trickster Online and Pangya.
Grand Chase: Hungry Pets Revolt Preview
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Launch Review - Super Polished Dragon Balls
- My main fear was “would it be too short? What happens post-game? Will I be bored?”
- New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
- Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently ...
- TERA Launches Fang and Feather Update with Archer Rework
- TERA shows no signs of slowing down on updates in 2016 as they close out strong with yet another raid dungeon and class rework wombo combo.