Hover: Revolt of Gamers – Kickstarter Campaign Now Underway
Fusty Game and Midgar Studio has recently announced the upcoming Kickstarter for the recently greenlit title “Hover : Revolt Of Gamer”, which is currently in-progress with around 40% of its funding goal achieved.
Under development since october 2013, created and developed by the 3 young independent developers of Fusty Game and with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (the composer of Jet Set Radio), “Hover: Revolt of Gamers” is a futuristic 3D parkour game in an openworld, single and multiplayer.
For more info, visit: http://www.hover-rog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carlo Ancelotti Will be the New Face of United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces the partnership with the chief of Real Madrid Carlo Ancelotti to promote United Eleven.
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- Starfall Tactics Pre-Alpha Announced
- Starfall Tactics, an MMO Real-time Wargame which features intense tactical battles, is giving you the last opportunity to play the game.