Hover: Revolt of Gamers – Kickstarter Campaign Now Underway
Fusty Game and Midgar Studio has recently announced the upcoming Kickstarter for the recently greenlit title “Hover : Revolt Of Gamer”, which is currently in-progress with around 40% of its funding goal achieved.
Under development since october 2013, created and developed by the 3 young independent developers of Fusty Game and with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (the composer of Jet Set Radio), “Hover: Revolt of Gamers” is a futuristic 3D parkour game in an openworld, single and multiplayer.
For more info, visit: http://www.hover-rog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Second Developer Q&A
- Heroes of the Storm hosts a live developer Q&A session on Twitch.