Homefront: The Revolution Announces Merits System
Deep Silver today unveiled the Homefront®: The Revolution Merits program, a reward plan for members of the Homefront community.
Anyone can simply go to Homefront-Game.com and begin earning Merits by completing missions on the site to dive deeper into the lore of the universe. Each Merit earned unlocks a corresponding piece of Combat Gear from the Red Rebel set, which can be used to customize your co-op character in Resistance Mode.
Once merits are achieved, players will see the associated in-game Combat Gear unlock by linking their Homefront profile to their Xbox LIVE, PSN or Steam account. Seven merits are currently available at the launch of this program, with more to come between now and when Homefront: The Revolution launches on May 17 in North America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
- MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).
- Divination Skill Makes its Debut in Runescape
- As the Battle of Lumbridge rages on, Jagex has unleashed Divination, RuneScape’s first new skill in over three years.
- WildStar hosts the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational
- Return to tomorrow with Carbine Studios and WildStar in celebrating October 21, 2015 with the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational!