Homefront: The Revolution Announces Merits System
Deep Silver today unveiled the Homefront®: The Revolution Merits program, a reward plan for members of the Homefront community.
Anyone can simply go to Homefront-Game.com and begin earning Merits by completing missions on the site to dive deeper into the lore of the universe. Each Merit earned unlocks a corresponding piece of Combat Gear from the Red Rebel set, which can be used to customize your co-op character in Resistance Mode.
Once merits are achieved, players will see the associated in-game Combat Gear unlock by linking their Homefront profile to their Xbox LIVE, PSN or Steam account. Seven merits are currently available at the launch of this program, with more to come between now and when Homefront: The Revolution launches on May 17 in North America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
- Sword Coast Legends will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.
- Arena of Heroes Beta Impressions
- Arena of Heroes is now in open beta, and is essentially a turn-based DOTA game that pits players against one another through matchmaking. With...
- Dropzone First Impressions
- Dropzone basically removes Macro from the equation, and while there are still a bit of resource collection involved, games come down to Micro.