Homefront: The Revolution Announces Merits System
Deep Silver today unveiled the Homefront®: The Revolution Merits program, a reward plan for members of the Homefront community.
Anyone can simply go to Homefront-Game.com and begin earning Merits by completing missions on the site to dive deeper into the lore of the universe. Each Merit earned unlocks a corresponding piece of Combat Gear from the Red Rebel set, which can be used to customize your co-op character in Resistance Mode.
Once merits are achieved, players will see the associated in-game Combat Gear unlock by linking their Homefront profile to their Xbox LIVE, PSN or Steam account. Seven merits are currently available at the launch of this program, with more to come between now and when Homefront: The Revolution launches on May 17 in North America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
- Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacifi...
- New World Event “Dreamstorm” Launches Today in TERA
- Players can now participate in Dreamstorm, a brand new world event for players with level 65 characters.
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.