Hockey Dash Open Beta Begins June 3
Hockey Dash, the upcoming sports MMO from OGPlanet, is entering open beta on June 3. This means on June 3 and onwards anyone who wants to play Hockey Dash will be able to without a beta key or anything special. Plus, there won’t be any more character wipes. In case you haven’t heard of Hockey Dash, it’s a 3D anime inspired hockey themed MMO.
OGPlanet also publishes Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale.
From the Original Release:
After a successful closed beta test where many players got to try out the game, we have received many valuable feedbacks from players.
With the player feedbacks and focus on Fun & Competitive Sports Game in mind, we are coming anew with many major changes to the game. Here are some of those changes:
– Collision delay that caused players unable to move has been severely reduced.
– Server issues with purchasing items have been addressed
– AI rooms no longer start the game as soon as the player joins
– Many errors with in-game texts and chat has been addressed
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/4: Runescape, GunZ 2, Darkout, and More!
- A blast of the latest MMO news.
- Kritika Releases New Character Eclair in Latest Update
- Kritika: The White Knights’ Eclair, a gun-wielding magical swordsman, is charging onto the battlefield!
- ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
- Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches...