Hero’s Song Cancels Kickstarter Project
In a Kickstarter update today, Hero’s Song developer PixelMage announced that it was cancelling the project.
The note stated that the campaign was pulled when PixelMage realized it would not meet its funding goals, due to a variety of factors including the structure of the reward tiers. However, Hero’s Song is being completely backed by its investors and will still be completed on its target schedule. The team added:
We’ll be updating you all along the way.. holding development streams (on Cohhcarnage’s stream on Twitch) and being completely transparent with our development process. You’ll be hearing from us all the time and we’ll be updating our website and all of you on a constant basis as we have cool stuff to show.
You can learn more about PixelMage and Hero’s Song in our recent interview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - Wargaming's Blitz and World of Warships
- DizzyPW goes hands-on with the long awaited World of Tanks Blitz and live gameplay of World of Warships during a private demo.
- Aika IP Ban Resolution - No 'New' Non U.S. Players. Old Ones Can Stay
- Aika IP Ban resolution. gPotato responds to the community outcry regarding the most recent IP Ban in Aika Online. Those who registered before ...
- Deep Silver Addresses Homefront: The Revolution Blunders
- Today, Dambuster Studios has made a statement regarding the current state of Homefront: The Revolution.