Hero’s Song Cancels Kickstarter Project
In a Kickstarter update today, Hero’s Song developer PixelMage announced that it was cancelling the project.
The note stated that the campaign was pulled when PixelMage realized it would not meet its funding goals, due to a variety of factors including the structure of the reward tiers. However, Hero’s Song is being completely backed by its investors and will still be completed on its target schedule. The team added:
We’ll be updating you all along the way.. holding development streams (on Cohhcarnage’s stream on Twitch) and being completely transparent with our development process. You’ll be hearing from us all the time and we’ll be updating our website and all of you on a constant basis as we have cool stuff to show.
You can learn more about PixelMage and Hero’s Song in our recent interview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Double Events for Mythos This June
- Mythos Global is doubling up with in-game and Facebook events for the month.
- Shikihime Garden - Rixty Cards Available; New update coming soon
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has announced their teaming up with the payment service provider Rixty to launch ...
- Wargaming Announces 15-Year Anniversary World of Tanks Tournaments
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a special World of Tanks tournament in celebration of the com...