Heroes of the Storm: The Lost Vikings Have Returned
The Lost Vikings are back! While they briefly considered retirement after defeating the emperor Tomator, there were only so many polar bears they could wrestle before falling into a Nexus portal seemed like a solid life decision.
The Lost Vikings are an iconic triad from the early days of Blizzard’s history, and in Heroes of the Storm, they are three specialists in one, who each have their own unique strengths and abilities. This triple trouble trio is a just the rowdy bunch you’ll want by your side when you take it to your foes in the Nexus!
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/17906505/the-lost-vikings-hero-week-2-10-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Next Great War has come to EVE Online
- Over 60 thousand players are currently facing off on two major, universe-spanning sides in the emergence of what is the next great war in EVE.
- R2Games Previews Stormthrone's Features, Orchestral Soundtrack
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has just updated the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a...
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...