Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
Blizzard’s freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server. This is in preparation for getting as much feedback as possible on a huge incoming update, featuring roster wide nerfs/buffs, a new battleground, major heroic talent overhauls, and more!
Those hoping to get their hands on The Butcher early will be disappointed though. He’s remaining in hiding until June 30th when their first expansion, Eternal Conflict, launches.
If you think these planned changes are more of a dice roll than actual balance, you can also catch the reasoning behind them in a new comprehensive dev diary here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertainment Mobile Announcement Interview
- Today NDA has finally lifted on quite the secret announcement Perfect World Entertainment has been waiting to spring on us.
- Happy Wars PC Closed Beta Testing Starts April 30
- Toylogic Inc. has announced the release of Happy Wars for Windows on Steam and its closed beta testing for Windows users.
- Guns & Robots: New Arena Introduced
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.