Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
Blizzard’s freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server. This is in preparation for getting as much feedback as possible on a huge incoming update, featuring roster wide nerfs/buffs, a new battleground, major heroic talent overhauls, and more!
Those hoping to get their hands on The Butcher early will be disappointed though. He’s remaining in hiding until June 30th when their first expansion, Eternal Conflict, launches.
If you think these planned changes are more of a dice roll than actual balance, you can also catch the reasoning behind them in a new comprehensive dev diary here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Purifies With Fire
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- League of Angels: New Amazon Hunter Hero Available
- Looking for a new hero? Log on to League of Angels and play House of Cards for your chance to win this daunting Amazon Hunter over to your par...