Heroes of the Storm Hosts Second Developer Q&A
Blizzard’s development team for Heroes of the Storm has hosted a second Q&A session on Twitch. Live on stream were Dustin Browder (Game Director), Kaeo Milker (Senior Game Producer), and Kevin Johnson (Senior Manager, Community Development).
The team discussed map design, state of the game development, team strategies, the talent system, and more. You can watch the recorded stream here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'European Warfare' Update Coming Soon to Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios announces an expansion to Stronghold Kingdom's world map, making Europe available starting in February.
- Dogs of War Online Review
- The game is based on the tabletop rules for Dogs of War, which itself is a supplement for the tabletop game Confrontation, by Rackham.
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
- With the release of <em>Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado</em> only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front o...