Heroes of the Storm Hosts Second Developer Q&A
Blizzard’s development team for Heroes of the Storm has hosted a second Q&A session on Twitch. Live on stream were Dustin Browder (Game Director), Kaeo Milker (Senior Game Producer), and Kevin Johnson (Senior Manager, Community Development).
The team discussed map design, state of the game development, team strategies, the talent system, and more. You can watch the recorded stream here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: New MMO by Everquest forefather joins Kickstarter
- Visionary Realms, Inc. announced today their plans to meet a growing demand in the MMO Games market by developing Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen...
- Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade Coming to North America
- DeNA and Square Enix have announced that after its success in Japan, Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade will be coming to mobile phone users in No...
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Free Trial Available on Steam
- From today, players can try out the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ online adventure for free via Steam. The 14-da...