Heroes of Order & Chaos Visual Update Goes Live
Heroes of Order & Chaos gets it’s biggest update yet! A whole new look to the UI, a reboot of the Rift 5v5 map, new graphics for 15 heroes, and more are coming in the first part of the visual overhaul.
VISUALS ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
- SMOOTHER UI: We’ve upgraded everything that connects you to the game, from the layout of the buttons to the style of the graphics. All this to make Heroes of Order & Chaos more exciting to play!
- REMASTERED MAP GRAPHICS: Take control of the reinvigorated Arena! We’re starting the map overhaul with our 5v5 map, Rift at Sinskaald.
- HEROES APPEREANCES: All heroes will be reborn without losing the strong hardcore identity of the game! (Additional remade heroes will be released gradually)
FROSTZEL – COLD-HEARTED KILLER
The first of two new heroes releasing during this update:
- One of the last of his tundra-dwelling race of monsters, the “Brutal Bowman” was banished from his tribe for being too violent. Now he wanders the world, putting arrows in any face stupid enough to look his way.
WATCH THE TOP 200 PLAYERS
The expanding features of our built-in Spectator Mode:
- The new Top 200 Players Leaderboard lets you Spectate matches from the most legendary players around. It’s the perfect way to learn how to master your favorite heroes.
ASIA SERVER ADDED
- New server is online to cater to & support our amazing community in Asia!
In addition to all the new content, we continue to include:
- Bug fixes and game stability improvements
- Hero and item balancing to maintain a fair and competitive experience
- Players can also expect to see some winter themed content
Players can learn more at www.heroesoforderandchaosgame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Offers Comprehensive Patch with WuKong Rework
- Today HiRez unleashed the beginning of their organized competitive play along with heavy balance changes across the board for their fast growi...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.
- Trials of Ascension Launches New Kickstarter
- This afternoon Trials of Ascension's new Kickstarter campaign has gone live.