Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
Heroes of Gaia, the free to play browser MMORPG published by gPotato and various other publishers, just announced that their monthly acive-user population has topped 1,000,000 players worldwide. The game’s developer, Snail Games, measures an ‘active player’ as someone who has logged in within the last 30 days. Keep in mind though, this 1 million number is worldwide, which makes it a bit less impressive. Before Heroes of Gaia even launched in North America and Europe, the game was already remarkably popular in China.
Heroes of Gaia, the browser-based RTS MMO currently in Open Beta, has now reached a monthly active-user population of more than 1,000,000 users worldwide.
“We’re thrilled with the popularity of Heroes of Gaia and its rapid growth in the U.S. and Asia,” said Michael Chan, VP Global Business for Snail Games USA. “Since we began our Open Beta a few months ago, we’re seeing strong pickup in our core markets and are getting ready to announce expansion to several huge new regional and national markets, including India, Latin America, and others. Heroes of Gaia sets the standard for graphics and gameplay in browser-based games and we are seeing very positive trends across the boards.”
“Many browser-game developers and publishers claim traffic numbers which are based upon ‘total lifetime accounts,’” added Chan, “and this can be highly deceptive because many of those accounts are inactive. Our 1,000,000+ Heroes of Gaia users are unique accounts who have logged in during the past 30 days.”
Heroes of Gaia Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update - New Locations, Maps, Alien Types and more
- Infinite Crisis Spotlight: Poison Ivy and Gaslight Catwoman
- Infinite Crisis fans are rewarded today with a new treat: a double feature of Champion Profile videos featuring Poison Ivy and Gaslight Catwom...
- League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
- Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games' League of Legends?