Heroes & Generals: Introducing Paratroopers
Reto-moto is proud to introduce the Paratrooper as a new character class in the new “Quesada” update we have just released for Heroes & Generals.
As a US or German Paratrooper you will jump out of a Douglas C-47A Skytrain or Junkers Ju-52/3m plane and land at strategic spots on the battlefields to perform surprise attacks and help your fellow tankers, infantrymen or fighter pilots secure the objectives and win one more battle along or behind the frontlines in the persistant war fought out between the German and the US factions.
You will also be able to customize your paratrooper with new uniforms, as we have introduced uniform variations for some of the classes. In this update the US Recon, US Paratrooper, German Tank Crew, German Recon and German Paratrooper characters can get new uniforms. Uniform variations for the rest of the classes will follow in later updates.
The Quesada update also includes more ammunition types for vehicles, new personalization options for the US Bazooka and the German Panzerschreck, minor changes to the Town map and much more…
For more info, visit http://wiki.heroesandgenerals.com/wiki/Changelog
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...
- Clandestine: New co-op spy game enters Alpha testing
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that Clandestine is now in alpha for PC. Set during the mid-1990’s, Clandestine is a gl...
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Closes in on 8 Million Registrations
- Ghost Recon Phantoms is almost at 8 million, in Steam's top ten F2P, and has released the Infinite Pack, featuring exclusive gear.