Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes & Generals uniquely combines an authentic WWII online first-person shooter experience with a rich strategic layer, where every action can turn the tides of a persistent war for European domination fought between axis and allied forces.
“Heroes & Generals was one of the first 10 games to be Greenlit by the Steam community and the interest we saw for our game during the initial Greenlight days was unbelievable!” said Martin Munk Pollas, Managing Director at Reto-Moto. “So we’re thrilled to finally welcome the Steam players and offer them to enlist for duty, climbing the ranks as soldiers on the battlefields and maybe even rise to command armies and lead their faction towards victory.”
1.5 million players have already registered an account for Heroes & Generals and current players will still be able to use their existing Heroes & Generals account to play the game using the new stand-alone client for Steam. The browser-version will also still be operational and both versions offers the same game and access to the same wars.
Heroes & Generals is avalilable for all players through Steam Early Access and is localized into English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Polish and Russian.
To download Heroes & Generals for free on Steam, visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/227940
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...
- Albion Online Adds New Twist to Equipment Customization
- Sandbox Interactive has shed some light on the unique equipment and crafting customization system in their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO...