Heroes & Generals Celebrates One Year Steam Anniversary
Following the recently released ‘Walker’ update, Heroes & Generals celebrates its 1 year anniversary on Steam. Since the Early Access release in July 2014, the playerbase has grown to more than 5.5 million players and Reto-Moto has added a lot of new content to the game, expanded the featureset, fixed lots of bugs and tweaked gameplay and balancing using performance stats and community feedback.
“This first year on Steam Early Access has been an incredible roller-coaster ride for us and the engagement and feedback from our community has been priceless.” says Jacob Andersen, Game Director at Reto-Moto. “We will continue to improve the game, bring more content to our players and we have many exciting new features in the pipeline, so Heroes & Generals will continue to grow in the years to come.”
As one of the first 10 games to be greenlit by the community on Steam, Heroes & Generals showed the potential to become huge and it was the third most popular game of all 2014 releases on Steam (Ars Technica, May 2015). Heroes & Generals continues this path by currently being one of the most popular free-to-play games on Steam.
To celebrate the 1 year Steam anniversary, Reto-Moto will give away free Gold voucher codes this weekend. Find more details about the voucher codes here.
More details on what the first year on Steam has brought for Heroes & Generals can be found in this infographic.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now greenlight on Steam
- Right after the Future Racer Quantum Rush Online went live on Steam recently, GameArt Studio has some great news: The single player version Qu...
- New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
- Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.
- Phantom of the Kill to do Crossover with Dempagumi and Brave Frontier
- Gumi has announced a juggernaut partnership between Phantom of the Kill and Brave Frontier.