Heroes Evolved Continues to Grow
Though Heroes Evolved launched this year (January, 2017), it went from a mere few thousand players to well over five million active users in about six months! As of today, over six million players are playing globally, making it, objectively speaking, a successful MOBA in a world where the majority of new MOBAs quickly find themselves dying out. This is partly thanks to R2Games spreading it around the globe, going from only English to over ten different languages, with more coming as the game grows. They have also increased from simply one server cluster in NA, to adding three that cover EU, SA, and SEA, offering increased matchmaking potential for their respective regions. It’s fascinating to see how far it has come, and how far it will go in the future!
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Releases Bardiel and Second Raid for The Extreme Dungeon
- New raid boss and epic encounters hit Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.
- Knight Age Completes Closed Beta
- Joymax has announced a successful end to the closed beta for Knight Age.