Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.
Described as being “well suited for avid fans of the likes of League of Legends or Dota,” Heroes Evolved is a free-to-play MOBA friendly to new players and veterans alike.
In October, Heroes Evolved will get a UI overhaul, macOS support, a tournament mode, and several new languages. Even more modes are in the work as well, including a dungeon crawling PvE experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
- The community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally.
- Riders of Icarus Begins Second Closed Beta
- Riders of Icarus’ second closed beta begins today and running through Thursday, April 28.
- Skyforge PvP Press Event Preview
- The developers of Skyforge display a noticeable professionalism and acumen when it comes to their craft. They take the game quite seriously, a...