Heroes Evolved Adds New Features
The latest series of updates to ever popular handheld MOBA Heroes Evolved has brought some highly anticipated killer features to a genre everyone said was all but dead on mobile. Improved server functionality, several new languages, and a player clan system are but some of the new features R2Games has dedicated themselves to bringing out to fans across the globe.
To make the experience more welcoming to newcomers, the latest version of Heroes Evolved features a completely revamped tutorial, offering a more complete introduction and how-to-play than before.
Here’s a little sneak preview and some of the new features of Heroes Evolved:
- Clan System – Join your friends under a single banner and take on the challenge as a true team!
- Spectator Mode – Watch pros and friends alike as they play in real-time!
- Record & Replay – Record your killing streaks and replay them anytime you want
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals - Huge Weapon Update
- Reto-Moto has just released another huge content-update with new weapons, weapon personalization, captured enemy weapons and other goodies, fo...
- Scarlet Blade Review
- Scarlet Blade is the translated version of Queen’s Blade Online. Scarlet Blade revolves around playing as an almost nude female character.
- Elsword Introduces Electrifying New Class For Eve "Code Electra"
- Eve evolves in Elsword's latest class update.