Heroes Charge will join Super Bowl Sunday Ads
uCool has revealed today that it will be promoting Heroes Charge with a 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl on February 1, joining some of the advertising giants on game day. You can catch the commercial early below!
Tony Cerrato, uCool’s Marketing Officer, commented, “In our Big Game spot, we really wanted to show off our colorful characters and appeal to a wide range of users because our player base is evenly split 50/50 between genders, and includes a mix of casual and hardcore gamers. We hope every future player will see something they like in our commercial.”
Heroes Charge has been impressively successful since its launch in October 2014, with millions of installations and players, and topping the charts in the Apple App Store worldwide and sitting at the third top grossing RPG in Google Play’s US market. uCool attributes this success to quality game design, a focus on customers, and a different approach to the freemium game model.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Europa Universalis IV Receives Massive Common Sense Expansion
- The Common Sense expansion to Paradox’s strategy hit Europa Universalis IV is available today, and it comes with tonnes of major changes.
- Mabinogi Duel Launches Clash of Five Colors Event
- Fans of Mabinogi Duel can enjoy a new event starting today, "Clash of Five Colors."
- MU ONLINE Opens w/ Survival of the Fittest Events
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Battle Core, MU ONLINE’s latest content update.