Hero:108 Online Open Beta Coming June 25
The new free to play MMO based on Cartoon Network’s Hero:108 show is finally opening its doors to the public on June 25, 2010. The official site has gotten a major update since the game was first announced, and advertisements have started to pop up across the internet.
So what kind of game is Hero:108 Online? It looks like an animated brawler, but with plenty of single player and cooperative gameplay packed in. Players will be able to fight their way across instanced mission stages as part of a group. Higher level gameplay involves guilds going on raids against powerful bosses. These bosses promise to drop special mounts that help accomplished players stand out from the crowd.
We look forward to trying Cartoon Network’s second free to play MMO after FusionFall. Check back this weekend to find out all about Hero:108 Online!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and Lionsgate To Partner on "The Hunger Games" mobile game
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced that it has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), the pre...
- The Repopulation: End of August Update
- The Repopulation team has revealed new details for their current title. Tons of new features have been introduced into this upcoming Sandbox M...
- CCP to Erect Monument to EVE Online Players in Reykjavik, Iceland
- CCP Games announces it will erect a real-world monument to EVE Online in April 2014.