Hero:108 Online Open Beta Coming June 25
The new free to play MMO based on Cartoon Network’s Hero:108 show is finally opening its doors to the public on June 25, 2010. The official site has gotten a major update since the game was first announced, and advertisements have started to pop up across the internet.
So what kind of game is Hero:108 Online? It looks like an animated brawler, but with plenty of single player and cooperative gameplay packed in. Players will be able to fight their way across instanced mission stages as part of a group. Higher level gameplay involves guilds going on raids against powerful bosses. These bosses promise to drop special mounts that help accomplished players stand out from the crowd.
We look forward to trying Cartoon Network’s second free to play MMO after FusionFall. Check back this weekend to find out all about Hero:108 Online!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fulpot Poker Announced for Browsers
- GamesCampus has announced the launch of their new browser game FulPot Poker.
- Riders of Icarus: Rift of the Damned Preview
- So stick around, grab your favorite familiar, and find out what’s upcoming in this, dare I say it, shattered update?
- Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
- Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.