Hero Zero News – Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
The Hero Hideout is a secret base found under a hero’s house in Humphreydale. Available starting at level 8, this base can be expanded through construction into a full-scale hideout over time. The Hideout collects coins for players, and features customizable room layouts and work robots to assist players in collecting resources and experience. Finally, heroes can also produce combat units to raid other Hideouts and steal resources.
The mobile version of Hero Zero has also relaunched with a complete rework featuring improved controls, polished user interface, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Travian Full Review
- Travian is a widely popular strategy game that is beginning to show its age.
- Digimon Masters Gets New Burst Mode
- Digimon Masters releases a new mode for Belphemon, continues special sales offers and a recruit a friend event.
- Taichi Panda Early Registration Event Begins
- Taichi Panda is preparing for its launch with a special Early Bird Registration event.