Hero Zero News – Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
The Hero Hideout is a secret base found under a hero’s house in Humphreydale. Available starting at level 8, this base can be expanded through construction into a full-scale hideout over time. The Hideout collects coins for players, and features customizable room layouts and work robots to assist players in collecting resources and experience. Finally, heroes can also produce combat units to raid other Hideouts and steal resources.
The mobile version of Hero Zero has also relaunched with a complete rework featuring improved controls, polished user interface, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWE's Swordsman Online Hits Chinese Beta Testing
- For our regular viewers that caught JamesBl0nde and DizzyPW's Most Anticipated Games of 2013, you may have learned of a distant gem we ha...
- Naruto Online Launches Today in the West
- Oasis Games Ltd announced today that Naruto Online is now available in the Western regions for PC.
- Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
- Legendary Games announces the coming open beta release of Year Zero on Facebook and their own gaming portal.