Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce new hero levels, a new PvP arena and an overall upgrade to gameplay.
Introduced will be new hero levels past level 50 with exclusive titles and permanent special wings. An entirely new type of dungeon will also make its debut and will have players defending a tower for handsome rewards.
Not a fan of PVE? The update will also launch a new Arena for avid battlers to duel (this mode will support spectators).
If you’re already itching to have a go at Hero of the Obelisk, there have already been some improvements and features available including new and revised skills to the majority of the classes plus a new open field for levels 20 and 50 dedicated to fierce PvPvE combat. Additionally, the highly competitive and all-out war Siege Battle is opened to all guilds which allow up to 200 players to duke it out for the privilege and honor of ruling Trinzel!
Players can prepare for the ultimate battle by registering now at http://hoto.gbegames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kwaan: New Adventure Game by Ankama Coming to Steam
- ANKAMA announced the release of the Early Access of KWAAN on Steam: an original blend of sandbox virtual world and exploration adventure. More...
- Obama Takes the Lead in Nexon Gamers' Poll
- Nexon America has released the first player poll as part of its “Great Maple Election Quest 2012,” with Barack Obama preferred over Mitt R...
- Talking Flight in Age of Wushu
- Get a close up look at flying in Age of Wushu.