Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce new hero levels, a new PvP arena and an overall upgrade to gameplay.
Introduced will be new hero levels past level 50 with exclusive titles and permanent special wings. An entirely new type of dungeon will also make its debut and will have players defending a tower for handsome rewards.
Not a fan of PVE? The update will also launch a new Arena for avid battlers to duel (this mode will support spectators).
If you’re already itching to have a go at Hero of the Obelisk, there have already been some improvements and features available including new and revised skills to the majority of the classes plus a new open field for levels 20 and 50 dedicated to fierce PvPvE combat. Additionally, the highly competitive and all-out war Siege Battle is opened to all guilds which allow up to 200 players to duke it out for the privilege and honor of ruling Trinzel!
Players can prepare for the ultimate battle by registering now at http://hoto.gbegames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline Joins the EA Access Vault
- Starting today, EA Access members can experience the strategy, speed and story of Battlefield™ Hardline as the game enters The Vault.
- Fiesta Online: Pagel's Invasion Update Now Available
- An icy cold has descended upon the bustling world of Fiesta Online. Pagel, the god of avarice, has reached Isya, and has brought with him the ...
- Bless Coming West through Aeria Games
- Korean developer NEOWIZ GAMES has signed a deal with online game publisher Aeria Games to bring Bless to the West.