Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce new hero levels, a new PvP arena and an overall upgrade to gameplay.
Introduced will be new hero levels past level 50 with exclusive titles and permanent special wings. An entirely new type of dungeon will also make its debut and will have players defending a tower for handsome rewards.
Not a fan of PVE? The update will also launch a new Arena for avid battlers to duel (this mode will support spectators).
If you’re already itching to have a go at Hero of the Obelisk, there have already been some improvements and features available including new and revised skills to the majority of the classes plus a new open field for levels 20 and 50 dedicated to fierce PvPvE combat. Additionally, the highly competitive and all-out war Siege Battle is opened to all guilds which allow up to 200 players to duke it out for the privilege and honor of ruling Trinzel!
Players can prepare for the ultimate battle by registering now at http://hoto.gbegames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
- The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new ch...
- Ronan Redux: The Grand Chase Spell Knight Gets Remastered
- Today KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, releases the highly anticipated Ronan character renewal.
- Archive Entertainment Announces CalcMMO
- New TI-83 Graphing Calculator MMO makes its one-day debut on Steam.