Hero of the Obelisk Enters Closed Beta Testing Today
The highly anticipated, free-to-play hack n’ slash MMO, Hero of the Obelisk, launches its closed beta testing today, October 10th. Select players are invited to explore nearly 100 different dungeons with three exciting classes with endless specializations and customizations. Players can register to find out how to obtain a key now at http://hoto.gbegames.com/
To kick off the closed beta test, Hero of the Obelisk is hosting a variety of cool events complete with prizes! Battle Tested awards the top five players who win the most PvP battles with a Razer Naga Gaming Mouse; Reach Level 30 gives $20 worth of in-game cash during the OBT for all players who reach level 30; Enhance-a-Holic will award all players who enhance any item to +10 with $10 of in-game cash during the OBT, and finally all players who obtain wings will be entered into a drawing where 10 players will be randomly selected to receive $20 worth of in-game cash during the OBT in the I Believe I Can Fly Event.
Hero of the Obelisk will feature three electrifying classes with a total of 18 different specializations each with their own unique weapons and play-styles. With an insane amount of weapon and armor variations, players will journey through boundless dungeons, either solo or with friends, and eventually work their way up to end game raids. Taking place in a retro-modern world during a massive war, Dungeon Hero will include a variety of cooperative and solo PVP modes; Siege War, a co-operative PVP where two teams go head-to head, Brave, an all out 100 vs. 100 battle and AoS based PVP, a strategic duel where players will control a unique hero and conquer their foes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Season 2: The Fight Continues November 4th
- ArenaNet has released new details regarding Season two for the Living World content of Guild Wars 2, which is set to be released on November 4...
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.
- Mad May announced for RuneScape players
- Jagex has announced plans for next month's events in RuneScape.