Hero Commander: Cross-server 5v5 coming soon
Thanks to the Cross-server Battle, players in Hero Commander can now battle for a long time in Ruins or test their might against other warriors from different servers. This section will be open in our new coming version 2.11, where all the players can enjoy battling against each other across different servers.
The players will be able to participate in the Cross-server Battle only after reaching a required level and the events will be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There will be two modes in the Cross-server Battle: Solo battle (where you can randomly team up with other players) and Team battle ( where you can fight with partners from your server). The team that gets the most points wins!
Lead your army to victory with new skills
At the beginning of the battle, each player randomly gets one passive skill and two active skills.
The active skills can be used during the war, and can be changed by using gold. There are several kinds of active skills and all of them are powerful if properly used by the players
The players can re-select the passive skills given the circumstances on the battlefield after each resurrection. There are four different passive skills to choose from, each unique: soldier, archer, knight and dragon. So, it’s important to keep an eye on the situation at every moment and choose wisely.
Try out Hero Commander and the new features in the following link: http://hero.gtarcade.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shoot 'Em Up on Land, Sea or Air in Revolution Ace
- Laser Guided Games announces Revolution Ace, a top-down shooter for PC and iOS.
- New Update to The Lord of the Rings Online Launched
- Turbine has released a brand new content update for The Lord of the Rings Online today, which includes a brand new instance pack.
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...