Hero and Treasure System in Age of Wushu’s Upcoming Expansion
In the new expansion for Age of Wushu, Legends of Mount Hua, a new Jianghu Hero System is being introduced. In this system, defeating certain enemies will attract the attention of Jianghu martial arts experts. Run and you can live another day, but continue to catch their eye and these heroes will challenge you to a duel to the death; prove your might and defeat these challenging foes to receive Treasures, a new type of equipment with powerful stat bonuses.
Players are initially able to equip up to five Treasures, with another five slots locked until future updates. Each has a different power rank and offers greatly varying benefits, so finding the perfect ones might be a time consuming task. Thankfully, two new NPCs have moved to most major towns and allow players to exchange their Treasures for Pawn Tickets. These tickets can then be used to purchase unidentified Treasures.So if you don’t like the ones you have, recycle and reuse!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New York Comic-Con 2013 – Day 1
- The first day was primarily focused to press & exhibitors only, with public openings starting at 4PM EST, so there wasn’t much action go...
- Mean Girls: New iOS Game Now Available
- Get in loser, we’re going shopping! Indie developer So Much Drama is proud to announce that in celebration of the 10-year anniversary of Mea...
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...