Hero and Treasure System in Age of Wushu’s Upcoming Expansion
In the new expansion for Age of Wushu, Legends of Mount Hua, a new Jianghu Hero System is being introduced. In this system, defeating certain enemies will attract the attention of Jianghu martial arts experts. Run and you can live another day, but continue to catch their eye and these heroes will challenge you to a duel to the death; prove your might and defeat these challenging foes to receive Treasures, a new type of equipment with powerful stat bonuses.
Players are initially able to equip up to five Treasures, with another five slots locked until future updates. Each has a different power rank and offers greatly varying benefits, so finding the perfect ones might be a time consuming task. Thankfully, two new NPCs have moved to most major towns and allow players to exchange their Treasures for Pawn Tickets. These tickets can then be used to purchase unidentified Treasures.So if you don’t like the ones you have, recycle and reuse!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Review
- MMOHut's Ojogo reviews Eldevin, a browser-based MMORPG with modest system requirements but all the bells-and-whistles of a big title.
- Black Gold Online: Closed Beta to Hit with Great Changes
- Snail Games announced today its free-to-play steampunk MMORPG, Black Gold Online will be releasing a newer, smoother, updated version for Clos...
- Silkroad Online Celebrates 15 Years
- Joymax is celebrating a special milestone with players of Silkroad Online - the game's 15th anniversary.