Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
In Hello Hero, players, known as “Guardians”, assemble teams to defend their home of Armon against the Keronic threat, pursuing them through over 100 missions, dungeons, boss raids, and more. With The Keronic Strikes Back, Fincon seeks to build upon the unique gameplay of Hello Hero with a host of new features, including new heroes, unlockable maps, innovative guild systems, fresh play mechanics, and a deeper, immersive storyline.
Hello Hero is a Free-to-Play game available for the iOS, Google Play and Facebook platforms. For more details, visit www.facebook.com/helloherogame
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Global Open Beta Test Set For March 24th
- Neople has recently announced that their MORPG Beat 'Em Up Dungeon Fighter Online will be making a return to the English gaming market th...
- Lucky Boxes Return to Silkroad Online
- Joymax announces the limited return of lucky boxes, plus January's avatar costume, for Silkroad Online.
- 2.5D Platform-Shooter MilitAnt Receives a New Action-Packed Trailer
- Xibalba Studios offers the first update in over a year for MilitANT, with a new E3 2014 trailer.