Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
Heat Online – the free to play MMO racing game which is basically Project Torque relaunched, will begin its open beta on August 17, 2010. The company behind Heat Online, Innologin LTD, has said that even though Heat Online will use the same client as Project Torque from Aeria Games, there will be a few differences. Gamers can expect a few differences between the two versions, but anyone who enjoyed playing Project Torque should enjoy Heat Online as well.
Heat Online / Project Torque Gameplay Screenshot
For those that haven’t heard of Heat Online or Project Torque – it’s a realistic 3D racing MMO with gorgeous graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz: Launches Exclusively on iOS
- Wargaming today announced the release of World of Tanks Blitz, which marks the company’s first major step into the global mobile games marke...
- Elder Scrolls Online Sends Out Last Scale Test Invites
- ZeniMax announces its release of invites for its last scale test for Elder Scrolls Online - this time with no NDA and a reward for players.
- Dragon Saga Welcomes European Players with Character Jump Event
- WarpPortal is excited to welcome European players of Dragonica to join the Dragon Saga server.