Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II strategy game for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs. The video features a visit to the “Arsenalen” museum of military vehicles in Sweden, where Hearts of Iron IV’s Project Lead, Dan Lind, invites eager commanders to join him on a tour of how different tanks were used to turn the tide of war – and how different nations pursued tactics of quality vs. quantity.
This tour is connected to new game discussion and in-game footage as details about industry, war experience and vehicle production are revealed.
The new video is available to watch now:
For those who wish to see more in-game footage of Hearts of Iron IV, tune into our live broadcast today at 15.00 CET (9am EST) on the official Paradox Interactive Twitch TV channel: www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.
For more info, visit www.heartsofiron4.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.
- Forsaken World: Awakening Debuts January 20
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced Awakening, the 16th expansion for Forsaken World, will be available on Jan. 20.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (9/26): Gauntlet & Firefall
- Join us on Twitch every Friday afternoon!