Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II strategy game for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs. The video features a visit to the “Arsenalen” museum of military vehicles in Sweden, where Hearts of Iron IV’s Project Lead, Dan Lind, invites eager commanders to join him on a tour of how different tanks were used to turn the tide of war – and how different nations pursued tactics of quality vs. quantity.
This tour is connected to new game discussion and in-game footage as details about industry, war experience and vehicle production are revealed.
The new video is available to watch now:
For those who wish to see more in-game footage of Hearts of Iron IV, tune into our live broadcast today at 15.00 CET (9am EST) on the official Paradox Interactive Twitch TV channel: www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.
For more info, visit www.heartsofiron4.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chess Based Strategy Game Honor of Throne Available Feb 18
- Honor of Throne is a strategy mobile game that's based on the classic board game of chess, applying the classic game's rules and mov...
- MicroVolts Gets Spring Loaded
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Spring Loaded - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style t...
- GameSamba announces Open Beta launch of Rainbow Saga
- GameSamba is pleased to announce that Rainbow Saga, a free-to-play side-scrolling MMORPG, will be open to players on December 18 at 6 PM PST.