Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II strategy game for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs. The video features a visit to the “Arsenalen” museum of military vehicles in Sweden, where Hearts of Iron IV’s Project Lead, Dan Lind, invites eager commanders to join him on a tour of how different tanks were used to turn the tide of war – and how different nations pursued tactics of quality vs. quantity.
This tour is connected to new game discussion and in-game footage as details about industry, war experience and vehicle production are revealed.
The new video is available to watch now:
For those who wish to see more in-game footage of Hearts of Iron IV, tune into our live broadcast today at 15.00 CET (9am EST) on the official Paradox Interactive Twitch TV channel: www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.
For more info, visit www.heartsofiron4.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Spotlights Humans in Lime Odyseey
- Aeria Games has revealed more information on the Humans of Orta in Lime Odyssey.
- Rainbow Six Siege Beta Impressions
- The actual gameplay felt lackluster. The game just doesn't feel challenging, and its not the fault of our opponents.
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Launches Today
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announced that the Closed Beta begins today in the United States for PlanetSide®2.