Hazard OPS: Release date annouced
Polish your weapon, buckle your belt and place a finger on the trigger: Infernum’s Hazard Ops will be officially released on August 26th. Also, released today is the Welcome to the Jungle update with new dangers to face.
Besides new maps, weapons and costumes, players will also take on dinosaurs for the very first time. If taking on prehistoric animals carrying rocket launchers on their backs gets too hazardous then mercenaries can try out the new Head Hunter mode: Putting notches on your gun has never been so dangerous. After every kill, the head of the shooter will grow, making it a much easier target. Headaches are guaranteed.
For more info, visit http://www.hazardops.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Beta Impressions
- The two factions are the Asu, and the Ora. Each side has three races to choose from, and some of them are gender exclusive.
- MasterXMaster First Alpha Impressions
- There’s so much going on here that I don’t really have the room to talk about it all.
- Broforce: User-Generated Island Discovered
- In a shocking development from the world of Broforce, a mysterious new User-Generated Island has been discovered just off the coast of the Bro...