Hazard OPS: Release date annouced
Polish your weapon, buckle your belt and place a finger on the trigger: Infernum’s Hazard Ops will be officially released on August 26th. Also, released today is the Welcome to the Jungle update with new dangers to face.
Besides new maps, weapons and costumes, players will also take on dinosaurs for the very first time. If taking on prehistoric animals carrying rocket launchers on their backs gets too hazardous then mercenaries can try out the new Head Hunter mode: Putting notches on your gun has never been so dangerous. After every kill, the head of the shooter will grow, making it a much easier target. Headaches are guaranteed.
For more info, visit http://www.hazardops.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Free Trial Weekend and Heroic Edition
- ArenaNet, developer of the smash hit Guild Wars 2, commemorates a record-breaking first year with a free trial of its critically acclaimed gam...
- Observe and Deceive your Enemies - The Spy Feature in Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames reveals Tribal Wars 2's Spy and Espionage features in a new video.
- FC Manager: Celebrating the World Cup with New Content
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...