Hazard Ops now Released on Steam
Infernum Productions has today taken the fight against the IMSA into new territory with the release of the free-to-play third-person shooter “Hazard Ops” on Valve’s Steam platform. Together with publisher Deep Silver, Infernum will bring Hazard Ops to Steam as a free-to-play title with DLC packs available.
Along with the release, there will be six DLC packs available which have various weapons, costumes and boosts within them and enabling new players to get into the action. All DLC packs will be 20% off for the first 7 days!
The official Hazard Ops steam page can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trails of Ascension: Big Update Coming Soon
- The ToA team has been extremely busy testing their upcoming demo for about a month now. Just over a month ago, they invited our champions, her...
- Duelyst Kickstarter Preview w/ Keith Lee
- One of the first things I noticed when talking to Keith was how professional and cordial he was.
- Neverwinter PS4 Launches July 19
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced today that Neverwinter PS4 will launch July 19.