HAWKEN’s March Patch Now Available
Meteor Interactive has announced the availability of HAWKEN’s March patch on Steam, featuring gameplay improvements, Co-op Challenges, and Cockpit Customizations. Highlights of the update include-
Faster Mechs: Walk and boost speed is increased for all mechs by about 10%, making it easier to move around without boosting and getting back in the fight quicker.
Co-op Challenges: This new system lets you set challenge mods on Co-op Bot Destruction Matches to increase difficulty and rewards. Challenges include Speed Freaks, Glass Cannon, and Trust Your Eye.
Cockpit Customizations: Change HUD Colors, Reticles, and Decorations.
You can read the full release notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
- My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sen...
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day One Recap
- Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) of OnRPG recaps day one at E3 2012.