Hawken raises over $10 million
Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.
The investors, Venture Beat reports, include Benchmark Capital and First Capital, who also backed Riot Games in creating League of Legends.
Hawken is being developed by Adhesive Games, a development studio belonging to Meteor Entertainment, as a free-to-play mech combat MMO. This is their first title, but has already gained hundreds of thousands of beta sign-ups. For more information about the game, check out our Hawken preview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New MapleStory Wedding Videos Emerge
- Check out two new videos dramatizing the marriage process in MapleStory.
- Etherium: Multiplayer Beta Available to Pre-order Users
- Etherium, your new futuristic RTS from Tindalos Interactive - developers of Stellar Impact - warps into closed-beta today, accessible by those...
- Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
- The latest update to hit Gloria Victis' alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs.