Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October. The initial closed beta will begin on October 26 and run until the 29th.
The Hawken team was pleased with the results of the Alpha 2 testing, which helped them iron out a great deal of bugs and performance issues. They look forward to a larger playerbase that will be able to test things even further as they scale up for a smooth open beta transition. Players in the Alpha ranged from the West Coast of the United States all the way to the United Kingdoms with no real loss of integrity, a goal they intend to continue throughout further testing.
Players can register for the closed beta by visiting Hawken’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Mid-season finale now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Battle of the Immortals Soul Gear System Preview
- Battle of the Immortals Soul Gear system preview with screenshots. See some of the awesome 'soul gear' epic armor in Battle of the I...
- Cross Fire introduces new guns and maps
- Cross Fire has introduced two new maps and several new guns with its update today.