Hanakai Studio surpasses Kickstarter target for Prodigy in Three Days
In just three days Hanakai Studio has surpassed their target goal of $100,000 in the Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming game Prodigy. More than 660 backers have pledged their support for Prodigy’s unique blend of tactical figurine RPG and video games, reaching the halfway mark of $50,000 in just 24 hours. The campaign total now stands at $121,000.
The French independent studio would like to thank all the backers for their overwhelming support. A new stretch goal has been introduced: if the campaign reaches $150,000, a brand new figurine called Argon Batter, the Sorcerer King Companion will be added to the game. Check out the Kickstarter page for more details.
The Prodigy campaign still has 25 days to go.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Leaks News of Sword Art Online MMO
- A smashing new MMO from Aeria Games and Gamepot will challenge you in ways you've never thought of.
- Spirit Tales reveals open beta schedule
- Spirit Tales begins open beta in two days, and has just released its schedule of events.
- Final Fantasy XIV Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Final Fantasy XIV is celebrating its third anniversary and a landmark six million players worldwide.