Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists – with Democritus’s Cauldron, one can mix three mystical ingredients in order to receive unique rewards. The Grepolis-Team also explains the feature in a recently released video.
With eight ingredients to be collected in total, there are various recipes to uncover: Putting together Quicksilver, Underwood Grass and Ambrosia will for example create a boost enrolling Minotaurs in your city. To unlock the recipes, players can obtain ingredients by finishing island quests, and whoever manages to create 45 rewards receives an additional culture level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Interstellar Marines: Co-op and singleplayer gameplay expanded
- Zero Point Software today released its first co-op expansion update. “Our last update included a huge new co-op and singleplayer mission cal...
- Spacetime Studios Reveals Call of Champions MOBA
- Spacetime Studios, a Texas-based independent mobile game developer and publisher, has revealed Call of Champions, a real-time competitive mult...
- Mabinogi servers back up after breach
- Nexon has reopened Mabinogi's servers after their unexpected 40-hour downtime, due to a security breach in-game.