Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists – with Democritus’s Cauldron, one can mix three mystical ingredients in order to receive unique rewards. The Grepolis-Team also explains the feature in a recently released video.
With eight ingredients to be collected in total, there are various recipes to uncover: Putting together Quicksilver, Underwood Grass and Ambrosia will for example create a boost enrolling Minotaurs in your city. To unlock the recipes, players can obtain ingredients by finishing island quests, and whoever manages to create 45 rewards receives an additional culture level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Announces Massive Summer Update
- Revolutionary player customized MMORPG, Shards Online, has pushed a massive summer update rivaling their previous largest update last December
- Heroes & Generals Launches Patton, Largest Content-update to Date
- Reto-Moto has just released the largest content-update to date, for their persistent WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals.
- Darkfall Online for Free...Maybe?
- Aventurine announces that starting October 17th, any Darkfall subscribers past or present, will be available to return to Darkfall for free u...