Halloween Haunt arrives in Lucent Heart
Lucent Heart is celebrating Halloween from now until November 1 with the “Halloween Haunt” mega-event.
The special event will feature five sub-events for players to take part in – Halloween Armor quests, to gain a new set of Pumpkin Themed Armor (below), the Imp Invasion, a Facebook Costume Contest, a Pumpkin Carving contest, and a “Paper Child” event, where players need to create a spooky paper cut-out for Vanessa, Lucent Heart’s community star.
Lucent Heart is published by Gamania (Beanfun).
Lucent Heart Gameplay Screenshot
LUCENT HEART HALLOWEEN EVENTS AND TRAILER
New Spooky “Halloween Haunt” Events
IRVINE, Calif. – October 20th, 2011 – Gamania Digital Entertainment is going all out this Halloween season for its Zodiac inspired social MMORPG, Lucent Heart. Through November 1st, players can brave spine-tingling quests, get in the spirit with pumpkin themed Halloween Armor, and participate in a variety of contests.
Halloween Haunt Trailer: http://youtu.be/6LPUHQn7-OE
Five “Halloween Haunt” Events
Halloween Armor Quests – Take part in special Halloween quests to win the new pumpkin-themed armor.
Imp Invasion – Countless Imps are invading Acadia. Only a fearless warrior can scare them off.
Facebook Costume Contest – Lucent Heart’s first Halloween costume contest is offering the chance to be featured on the official facebook wall and compete for prizes.
Pumpkin Carvin’ – The Dark Goddess Cadena is holding a contest looking for the best (evil) pumpkin carver around.
Vanessa’s Paper Child – Impress Lucent Heart’s community star, Vanessa, with a spooky paper cutout.
The creepy fun has already started; all of the events can be found at the official “Halloween Haunt” page: http://www.lucentheart.com/event/HalloweenHaunt/default.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Year 0 Tactics Available Now on Android Devices
- Post Apocalyptic Android games just got Tactical! Legendary Games are pleased to announce the world wide Google play launch.
- Trion Worlds Prepares to Ramp Up ArcheAge News
- A recent post from Trion Worlds teases plans that the hype train is preparing to leave station for their partnered publishing with XLGames for...
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...