GWENT Closed Beta Delayed
The GWENT development team has announced that the game’s closed beta will be delayed until later this year.
In a message shared to fans today, the team stated:
At E3 we announced that we’d launch the Closed Beta of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game in September. Unfortunately, we feel we need some extra time with the game before we hand it off to you for testing.
We know we can make a first impression only once, and want to be sure everything is ready before we blast off. Delivering a good game is more important to us than keeping a deadline. Still, that doesn’t mean we don’t realize that delays can be disappointing, and we apologize for making you wait. The Closed Beta will now begin on October 25th.
GWENT is a tactical card game based on the minigame of the same name in The Witcher series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- John Schappert's Shiver Entertainment reveals New RTS Beasts vs. Bots
- Beasts vs Bots is a fast-paced real-time strategy game tailored for touch control on mobile phones and tablets.
- Kabam and Marvel Launches "Marvel Contest of Champions"
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Marvel Entertainment to bring the expansive Marvel Uni...
- Broforce now available on Steam Early Access
- Freedom-loving gamers can grab that latest version of Broforce on PC and Mac for $14.99 from both Steam and the Humble Store.