GunZ 2 now available on Steam; Technical difficulties abound
As of February 17th, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam’s Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the game, including a new playable class, two new maps and a new game mode.
However, the launch server has been gaining an excessive amount of traffic, causing it to crash repeatedly. In order to keep traffic down, MAIET has issued a temporary server limit of around 1,500 players. Along with the limit, players have reported several issues including menu lag, issues with joining active matches and more.
For more information on GunZ 2, visit the official community hub at: http://steamcommunity.com/app/242720/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Super League Releases Hermite Dungeon
- Monster Super League has released a new update, introducing a new rebirth Astromon, new Hermite guardian dungeon, and new events.
- Webzen revealing C9 and Arctic Combat at GDC
- Webzen has announced its plans to showcase Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) and Arctic Combat at GDC 2012 in San Francisco.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.