GunZ 2 now available on Steam; Technical difficulties abound
As of February 17th, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam’s Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the game, including a new playable class, two new maps and a new game mode.
However, the launch server has been gaining an excessive amount of traffic, causing it to crash repeatedly. In order to keep traffic down, MAIET has issued a temporary server limit of around 1,500 players. Along with the limit, players have reported several issues including menu lag, issues with joining active matches and more.
For more information on GunZ 2, visit the official community hub at: http://steamcommunity.com/app/242720/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Anime MMORPGs
- There are a LOT of free MMORPGs on the market and in this 'Top best' MMORPG list, we'll be looking at the top 5 best anime MMOR...
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.
- ESL One: 2,500 spectators attend ESL’s massive Dota 2 tournament each day
- Millions tuned in from across the world to watch ESL One Frankfurt 2014, as the global leader in global eSports competitions, ESL, once again ...