GunZ 2 now available on Steam; Technical difficulties abound
As of February 17th, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam’s Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the game, including a new playable class, two new maps and a new game mode.
However, the launch server has been gaining an excessive amount of traffic, causing it to crash repeatedly. In order to keep traffic down, MAIET has issued a temporary server limit of around 1,500 players. Along with the limit, players have reported several issues including menu lag, issues with joining active matches and more.
For more information on GunZ 2, visit the official community hub at: http://steamcommunity.com/app/242720/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle and Heroes: Puzzle RPG now available for CBT registration
- ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced that its Puzzle and RPG amalgam, P...
- Age of Wushu: Palace of Shifting Flowers Sect Unveiled
- Age of Wushu by Snail Games has just revealed a female-only Sect, the Palace of Shifting Flower in its upcoming expansion, Tempest of Strife.
- KingsRoad: "Tournament of Sorcery" Event Now Available
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is cranking up the supernatural in...