GunSwords Announces First Beta Bash
Independent developer, One Button Studio, today announced GunSwords’ first “Beta Bash”, a series of weekly events for the turn-based PvP game’s Open Beta. Every Thursday and Sunday, GunSwords fans can look forward to new community-building activities and in-game rewards including double GP and Tin, a weekly “Dev Challenge” Twitch stream and live Q&A sessions. The first GunSwords Beta Bash will start at 6pm (Central European Time)/9am (Pacific) on Thursday, February 14th. Twitch stream and developers Q&A sessions will take place on Sundays from 12am-2am CEST/3pm-5pm Pacific. More information along with a full schedule can be found at: http://goo.gl/jSnz6
“Now that GunSwords has hit Open Beta it’s important that we’re bringing the community together,” said Dmitry Mikhalev, CEO of One Button Studio. “These events provide everyone with a great opportunity to battle new players, give direct feedback or just get to know us as developers.”
February’s Beta Bash series can be broken up into the following weekly events:
- * Double GP + Tin: Everyone who plays GunSwords during the Beta Bash timeslots – Thursdays for 24 hours starting at 6pm CEST/9am CEST and Sundays 12am CEST/3pm Pacific to 2am CEST/5pm Pacific – will receive double Game Points and Tin.
- * Live Q&A + Dev Challenge Twitch Stream: Sundays from 12am-2am CEST/3pm-5pm Pacific players can join the official GunSwords Twitch channel – www.twitch.tv/gunswords – to challenge the developers in streamed matches and participate in a live Q&A session.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.
- ESTsoft to take over Cabal Online BR Services
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the wildly popular free-to-play MMORPG, CABAL Online, recently ...
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.