GunSwords Announces First Beta Bash
Independent developer, One Button Studio, today announced GunSwords’ first “Beta Bash”, a series of weekly events for the turn-based PvP game’s Open Beta. Every Thursday and Sunday, GunSwords fans can look forward to new community-building activities and in-game rewards including double GP and Tin, a weekly “Dev Challenge” Twitch stream and live Q&A sessions. The first GunSwords Beta Bash will start at 6pm (Central European Time)/9am (Pacific) on Thursday, February 14th. Twitch stream and developers Q&A sessions will take place on Sundays from 12am-2am CEST/3pm-5pm Pacific. More information along with a full schedule can be found at: http://goo.gl/jSnz6
“Now that GunSwords has hit Open Beta it’s important that we’re bringing the community together,” said Dmitry Mikhalev, CEO of One Button Studio. “These events provide everyone with a great opportunity to battle new players, give direct feedback or just get to know us as developers.”
February’s Beta Bash series can be broken up into the following weekly events:
- * Double GP + Tin: Everyone who plays GunSwords during the Beta Bash timeslots – Thursdays for 24 hours starting at 6pm CEST/9am CEST and Sundays 12am CEST/3pm Pacific to 2am CEST/5pm Pacific – will receive double Game Points and Tin.
- * Live Q&A + Dev Challenge Twitch Stream: Sundays from 12am-2am CEST/3pm-5pm Pacific players can join the official GunSwords Twitch channel – www.twitch.tv/gunswords – to challenge the developers in streamed matches and participate in a live Q&A session.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Free Login Weekend Begins Friday
- Following the release of Patch 2.5 - Before the Fall last week, which brought a whole host of new and exciting content to FINAL FANTASY® XIV:...
- Legends Of The Orient Arrives In Angels Online
- IGG has officially launched Angels Online's ninth edition, Legends of the Orient.
- ChangYou announces Renaissance Heroes
- Renaissance Heroes has been announced by ChangYou, publishers of Dragon Oath and Sword Girls.