Gunscape Shoots on to Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
Gunscape aims to be the start of a new evolution of FPS games by combining accessible level building and sharing functionality with core FPS single player and multiplayer gameplay. It does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface everybody’s already familiar with to create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends and others. Gunscape is unique to other crafting games in that the core gameplay is centred on reproducing fun, engrossing and balanced FPS levels.
Blowfish Studios is excited to release the pre-alpha demo to the public. Gunscape is currently for Windows, Mac and Linux. The demo allows players to build their own FPS worlds with a limited set of game elements and then to publish their world for everyone to play. Both Crafting and Shooting gameplay modes can be played offline or online, co-operatively or competitively.
Support the game through the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns, both of which are live now!
Kickstarter page is at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1786613985/gunscape
Closing date for the Kickstarter™ campaign is Friday March 28th, 2014.
Gunscape pre-alpha demo is available for download at http://playgunscape.com/downloads
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld Ascendant Reveals New "Authored Look"
- OtherSide Entertainment is thrilled to debut the new “authored look” for Underworld Ascendant.
- Chapter 6 Update Live for Dragon Nest
- Nexon America has launched Dragon Nest's latest update, Chapter 6: The Astral Coven.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: DeadEye School from the Skirmisher Role
- Continuing from last week, we have a short video for you showcasing the Deadeye school from the Skirmisher role. A Deadeye is extremely skille...