Guns & Robots: New Arena Introduced
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
New Arena in Guns and Robots welcomes all robot-fighting fans to the ruins of Pompeii. In Pompeii players will have to fight against each other in the heart of the city- the fire-breathing Coliseum of Pompeii.
The map offers completely new setting , inspired by the Roman architecture and gives a thrill to fight right beneath the erupting volcano Vesuvius. With complicated system of tunnels for players to escape, the map gives significant open battle space for them to use special tactical devices and immerse themselves in the ancient atmosphere.
For more info, visit http://play-gar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America To Begin Extraction Closed Beta
- Nexon America today announced that it will kick-off the closed beta period for Extraction.
- MapleStory Anime makes European debut
- Nexon Europe has announced the arrival of MapleStory Anime, a fantastical tale from the acclaimed Mad House Studio, adapted from the world of ...
- Galactic Inheritors Early Access Interview
- The game sets itself apart from other 4X titles by focusing on non-combat features, by allowing players to do things like manipulate the media...