Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
These changes include:
- Main screen adjustments: Removal of Quick Join, renaming of Matches as Play (with the removal of Quick Join, the language of the UI needed to be made more direct)
- Match List rearrangement: listing of matches will now go as follows (from top to bottom): scrambled not yet started, unscrambled not yet started, scrambled in progress, unscrambled in progress.
- Ability to block/mute during match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Rank numerals displayed in match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Progression page adjustments: Removal of summary page, with relevant information displayed on log page
Various bugfixes and balance changes have also been made.
For more information, visit here or watch the video below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- NCSOFT Announces Details for Blade & Soul’s Business Model
- NCSOFT® has revealed further details on Blade & Soul’s® free-to-play business model for North America and Europe.
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...
- Lunia Chapter 7 Released
- Lunia Chapter 7 content update released. Lunia adds ten new stages, a new raid area, plenty of new items and much much more.