Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
These changes include:
- Main screen adjustments: Removal of Quick Join, renaming of Matches as Play (with the removal of Quick Join, the language of the UI needed to be made more direct)
- Match List rearrangement: listing of matches will now go as follows (from top to bottom): scrambled not yet started, unscrambled not yet started, scrambled in progress, unscrambled in progress.
- Ability to block/mute during match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Rank numerals displayed in match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Progression page adjustments: Removal of summary page, with relevant information displayed on log page
Various bugfixes and balance changes have also been made.
For more information, visit: http://gunsoficarus.com/community/blog/version-1-3-5-released/ or watch the video below!
Games mentioned in this article
- Guns of Icarus - Guns of Icarus Online is a multiplayer FPS title centered on crew-versus-crew battles aboard flying steampunk ships. Play as an engineer, a gunner, or even a captain of about half-a-dozen flying ships, as you customize, pilot, and fight your way through the highly competitive and flavorful world of Guns of Icarus Online.