Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
These changes include:
- Main screen adjustments: Removal of Quick Join, renaming of Matches as Play (with the removal of Quick Join, the language of the UI needed to be made more direct)
- Match List rearrangement: listing of matches will now go as follows (from top to bottom): scrambled not yet started, unscrambled not yet started, scrambled in progress, unscrambled in progress.
- Ability to block/mute during match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Rank numerals displayed in match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Progression page adjustments: Removal of summary page, with relevant information displayed on log page
Various bugfixes and balance changes have also been made.
For more information, visit here or watch the video below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Commemorates Two Years of Epic Battles
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today celebrates the second anniversary of its critically acclaimed free-to-play massively multiplayer onl...
- Kwaan: New Adventure Game by Ankama Coming to Steam
- ANKAMA announced the release of the Early Access of KWAAN on Steam: an original blend of sandbox virtual world and exploration adventure. More...
- Age of Wushu: Lingxiao City and “The Path of the Departed” explained
- New details have been revealed about a feature of the upcoming expansion to Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny, including info about the back-stor...