Guns of Icarus 1.4.1 Introduces Stamina and More
Guns of Icarus‘ latest patch, 1.4.1, has brought some important new changes for players.
A key feature among these changes is a new stamina system. Stamina helps grant additional unique abilities to each role on the ship, allowing them to boost their efficiency as they work. Stamina refills naturally over time and refills whenever the ship gets a kill. Stamina bonuses are:
– Pilot: +125% ship thrust , -20% longitudinal drag, +150% climb force, +150% descent force, -20% vertical drag, +15% angular drag.
– Gunner: -25% reload time, +30% rotation speed, +20 degrees yaw arcs (not percent!), +40% pitch arcs
– Engineer: +85% movement speed and jump height
The patch also introduced Steam Workshop creator revenue sharing, new GameGrumps voice packs, and adjustments to the match system. Full patch notes are here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Arrives On Steam
- Webzen has announced the launch of C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) on Steam.
- Blade Wars Closed Beta Begins May 13
- Blade Wars enters closed beta on May 13, 2010 at 4PM EST. Check out ChangYou's latest 2D Fantasy MMORPG.