Guns and Robots with Two Classic Mods Released
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today announced that two new mods are available for their free to play online shooter Guns and Robots. The two classic mods that players are able to enjoy are “Capture the Flag”(“Capture the Batteries”) and “Destroy Base” (“Bomb Squad”).
The two new mods are nice addition to the “Team Deathmatch”. This classic mod was released earlier this year with the start of the open beta of Guns and Robots. The main purpose of the mod is to disassemble the opposing team, until on one side none remain.
In the new mod “Capture the Batteries” players of Guns and Robots will have to work together to steal the other faction’s batteries and return them home safely. Players will have to protect the batteries all the way home from being captured. Capturing the opposite team batteries can happen if the carrier robot is disassembled and damaged. The first team to bring back in the home base the needed amount of batteries will be crowned victorious!
The challenge in “Bomb Squad”, is to protect yourself and deploy the bomb in the opposing team’s base before time runs out. For this mod, players will need to team up and work together in deploying the bomb and stay alert while enemies try to disarm it.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood & Blade Officially Launches Worldwide on Android
- Global mobile developer IGG (I Got Games) announced today the end of Blood & Blade’s Beta period, in order to offer one of their latest ...
- Knight's Fable: GTArcade Hosts an Xmas After Xmas Event
- Are you already missing Xmas? It’s always Xmas in Knight’s Fable! Have you ever dreamed of Santa’s arrival, carrying loads of gifts whil...
- Perfect World Games celebrate Valentine's
- Perfect World Entertainment is celebrating Valentine's across its games with various items, events, and more.