Guns and Robot’s Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
Long anticipated Temple of the Dragon Arena in Guns and Robots is finally open for the robot-fighting fans. The new update sets players in a desolate temple settling and introduces them to a brand new set of accessories to customize their lethal machines.
In terms of gameplay the map has a secret passage beneath the central building, several hidden exit points to ease the maneuvers during battles and has a huge uncovered area for deploying special devices or open-fire battles. Players can also meet the fluffy keeper of the temple.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Face the Horde in the new Warlocks vs. Shadows update
- Warlocks vs. Shadows players can now challenge themselves in the new Horde mode.
- Crusader Kings II The Reaper’s Due Release Date Announced
- Paradox Interactive has announced that The Reaper's Due, the upcoming expansion for Crusader Kings II, will release on August 25, 2016.
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.